Its no secret that Billing Land Rover Show will not be hosted at the Aquadrome this year (2017), instead Live Promotions Events Ltd have moved the off road event just down the road to a new location at Kelmarsh Hall.
The event which is set to take place through July 21st, 22nd & 23rd July 2017 already has a plethora of exhibitors lined up, overall the feedback about the new site is a positive one.
The Billing Land Rover Show organisers moved to a new location for the event due to needing more space, which there is an abundance of at Kelmarsh Hall. The new spot has easy access just off the A14 and is well equipped for handing large outdoor events, Kelmarsh hall boasts the following features:
• 124 acres of flat, well-drained park land
• Parking for up to 14,000 cars
• Central location and excellent road links – 15 minutes from the M1/M6 interchange
• Drainage system for both the events site and car park
• Long access roads to prevent back-up of vehicles on major roads
• Three wide entrance/exit gates
• Metalled roads
• On-site standpipes for drinking water
• Three bridges from event site to Kelmarsh Hall
• Help of event site team during set up, event days and breakdown
• Site for helicopter and light aircraft landing
• Suitable for large marquees
• Recommendations for all infrastructure
• Fireworks allowed
• Maximum capacity: 20,000 visitors
• Site available all year
• Proven track record in large-scale events
• Stunning views of the Grade I listed hall and surrounding countryside
• Surrounding woodland and countryside provide opportunities for outdoor pursuits and off-road driving.
Vince Cobley of Protrax has developed an off road course on the Kelmarsh grounds which is set in 30 acres of natural terrain. The course will feature two areas, a woodland safari drive with camel humps, some axle twisters and side slopes that will culminate with the adventure section which will incorporate bigger drops, tougher climbs, technical sections and much more, allowing you to test your off-road metal!
Other attractions will include “thousands of Land Rovers and Club Displays, Jam Packed main arena action, ranging from all-action demonstration laps, off-road demonstration challenges and a number of technical challenges.”
“Extensive amounts of trade stands offering bargains, expert advice and show exclusives for everything for you and your Land Rover.
“Demonstrations and product reviews from Land Rover experts, Fun and Games and Evening Entertainment ensure there’s something for all the family.
There will now be more space for club displays, camping, and exhibitors. “Campers will also have some great evening entertainment. More exciting arena displays and attractions will be featured with the increased space. For all enquiries please contact 01775 768661 or [email protected]”